MoneyMatch is an award-winning, regulator-approved FinTech Cross Border Payments company. We provide amazing global coverage using innovative technologies that increase convenience, savings, and speed for our users!
MoneyMatch is an approved participant of Brunei Darussalam Central Bank (BDCB) FinTech Regulatory Sandbox. MoneyMatch is currently not licensed by BDCB. MoneyMatch strictly adheres to all relevant laws and regulations, with emphasis on the following statutory instruments:
- Anti-Money Laundering Act Chapter 209 Laws of Brunei
- Fintech Regulatory Sandbox Guideline FTU/G -1/2017/1, Criminal Asset Recovery Order, 2012, Money Changing And Remittance
- Business Act Chapter 174 Laws of Brunei.
MoneyMatch is licensed as a Remittance business (Class B) and a proud member of MAMSB. MoneyMatch strictly adheres to all relevant laws and regulations, with emphasis on the following statutory instruments:
- Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 (Act 613)
- Money Services Business Act 2011
- Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Best Technological Innovation (December 2017) by MDEC
Fintech Startup of the Year (March 2018) by Fintech News Malaysia
Startup Disruptor of the Year (June 2018) by Wild Digital Asia 2018
Malaysia Pitch Fest (August 2018) by Singapore Fintech Festival 2018
ASEAN SME Award (November 2018) by Singapore Fintech Festival 2018