You can view the status of your company's transfer on your MoneyMatch dashboard.
What happens to my order?
- You can pay for your order if you have not deposited the funds in our MoneyMatch Account
- You may choose from these payment options:
- Bank Transfers
- During this stage, we are waiting for your funds to be reflected in our account. If the funds not deposited within 2 business days after order creation, the order will be auto-expired.
- Once funds are received the order status will change to Processing
What happens to my order (after successful payment)?
- Your order will be screened by the Compliance team.
- If additional documents/ clarifications are needed, the status will change to Action Required.
- After it has cleared compliance, it will be processed by Operations.
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you if additional documents/ clarifications are required.
- Your order has been processed by Operations and it is well on its way to your recipient!
- Once In-Transit, it should reach your recipient in 1-2 business days. Kindly note that this timeline will be impacted by the operating hours of the receiving bank.
- You can download the Remittance Receipt once it is In-Transit
- After 3 business days, the order status will be automatically changed to Cleared.
- Your recipient should have received the funds.
- If the funds have not reached your recipient, kindly reach out and Submit a Request
Action Required/ Incomplete order
Do take note that the order will be refunded after 48 hours (from the time of deposit) if the relevant supporting documents/ clarifications are not submitted
- We may request additional clarifications or extra documents via the App/ MoneyMatch platform.
- You will also be notified via email.
- See How to Provide Additional Clarifications Required
- See How to Upload Additional Documents
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you via firstname.lastname@example.org should further clarifications are required by our Operations team.
- So kindly keep an eye out when it comes to your registered MoneyMatch email!
- To avoid such correspondences ending up in SPAM, do add email@example.com as your contacts.
In the case of refund
- The refund has already been executed. You should be able to anticipate the funds to be credited into the relevant account.
- See How long do refunds take?